- Carved Maple Top, Mahogany Back & Neck, Rosewood Fretboard with Bird Inlays
- 25" Scale Length, Nickel Hardware
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners, PRS Stop tail Bridge
- PRS Designed HFS & PRS Designed Vintage Bass Pickups
- Volume and Push-Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
Product descriptionColor:Egyptian Gold Metallic
The S2 Standard 24's solid mahogany body and set mahogany neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain. And when mahogany's rich, round, warm tone meets S2 HFS and Vintage Bass pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. With its solid build and electronics platform, the S2 Standard 24 is a true player's guitar that handles as well and sounds as good whether it's plugged straight into your amp or running through your pedal board. The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith's Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 is gig-ready with a price tag to match. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach their music.