- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire
- Produces well balanced all around good sound
- Most popular electric guitar string alloy
Product descriptionSize:Skinny Top - Heavy Bottom | Style:1 pack
Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottom Slinky Strings are the perfect hybrid set for those who like thick bottom strings without sacrificing the ability to solo on smaller strings. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. The wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010 .013 .017 .030 .042 .052. Part number 2215.