I bought this as I wanted a Floyd Rose strat with a correct neck for a Floyd Rose.
Guitar is designed to give both Vintage Strat and Humbucker Tones. It is super versatile.
1. Fender Clapton Mid Boost
When you turn the S1 pot, this boosts the mids to give a more humbucker sound. Battery is easily accessible through battery door on the back.
2. S1 push button dial to select Series Wiring
(third dial) which when pushed it switches positions 2,3,4 to Series wiring. Position 3 is All 3 pickups in Series. Series wiring wires pickup combos like a humbucker, for a fuller more humbucker sound. When S1 button is not pushed in, wiring is traditional strat. Positions 2&4 are wired in Parallel which give you the traditional fender "quack" tone. Dial/Pots 1 & 2 are a master volume & tone for all pickups.
3. Boutique Lindy Fralin Vintage Hot Pickups - Wonderful Tone. Great for Classic, Hendrix and SRV like tones. Bridge pickup has Fralin Base Plate mod for thicker Tone.
4. Stripped and Oiled Neck for fast playability
5. Shaved Neck Heel for easier access to upper frets
6. Floyd Rose Tremolo, Locking Nut and Rosewood Fretboard with a Compound Radius Fret Board (9.5-14 inch)
7. Really Nice Fender Gig Bag
Model:Stratocaster Floyd Rose
Finish:3 Color Sunburst